Services We Provide
John G. Cleminshaw, Inc. is a mass appraisal firm providing appraisal services and consultation to County government in the State of Ohio. All of our projects are custom designed for the specific needs of each individual client. Our corporate creed is defined by an unwavering commitment to customer service, dedication to going the extra mile, and meticulous attention to detail and accuracy of work product.
Our Services Include:
- The complete appraisal of all classes of property within a County for the purposes of a full Reappraisal.
- The integration of technology-based tools that support and enhance the Reappraisal process.
- The appraisal of select property types such as Commercial, Industrial or Special Use properties for the purposes of a full Reappraisal.
- The updating of values and general revision of property records that is required for the purposes of a Triennial Update.
- The appraisal of New Construction properties to determine the new value that is due for addition to County tax rolls on an annual basis.
- The appraisal of Mobile Home properties.
- Confirmation in the field of the CAUV status of Agricultural properties.
- Appraisal and testimony for the purposes of local review boards and higher appeal courts.
- Consultation pertaining to the creation of strategy and planning for a Reappraisal Project.
- Consultation on any and all topics related to property values.